In the last ten years, Knowledge has been viewed as the most significant asset of an organization. Knowledge Management (KM) aims at increasing of knowledge creation and utilization within the organization to enhance its performance, productivity and creativity level which is crucial for changing business requirements.
The five-day intensive course aim to
1) Understand the complexity, the value and benefits of knowledge, knowing, and expertise in context.
2) Understand the challenges that you are responding to; what drives the need for KM in your organization
3) Explore the dynamics of the solution-management processes.
4) Identify key roles and responsibilities in your organization, and who should fill each.
5) Appreciate how this knowledge-centered approach can boost your team’s performance, contribution and morale.
6) Know exactly what you need to do, in detail, for a successful rollout.
Participants were coming from different organizations such as Royal Court Affairs, Civil Service Commission, Culture Authority, Ministry of Education, and others. The course was highly dynamic and presented the work and practice of public, private and third sector organizations from a variety of industries and countries.